Get in Touch with Your Inner Animal!
Connecticut’s Beardsley Zoo has a mission, and we need you to help us accomplish it. Quite simply, we need to present the richness of nature to everyone we come in contact with. We need to inspire positive action. We need to get everyone involved in making a difference for nature. And you can get involved by becoming part of the Connecticut’s Beardsley Zoo family!
All of our members enjoy benefits including:
- Unlimited admission to Connecticut’s Beardsley Zoo
- Free or discounted admission to over 150 zoos & aquariums
- Discounts at Zoo Gift Shops, programs & birthday parties
- Zoo Bucks Variety Pack (guest passes, rides & more!)
- Invitations to Members-Only events
*Denotes 2-Year Membership – Save $10!
Family – $120/$230*
- Allows two adults and their own children/grandchildren under the age of 18 (up to six children per household).
Family + Guest – $150/$290*
- Same as Family and allows one guest (relative, child care provider, friend) to be added to card.
- You do not need to register this person’s name on your cards, and they are allowed to use it without you being present.
Director’s Circle – $200
- Same as Family + Guest and allows an additional 2 guests with every visit.
- Receive invitations to exclusive events including Keeper Breakfasts (join our staff for breakfast and enjoy an up-close animal encounter) and Director’s Events (celebrate our exhibit openings with dinner & special viewing).
President’s Circle – $300
- Same as Director’s Circle and allows 4 guests with every visit.
- Receive two tickets to our annual Wild Wine, Beer & Food Safari (a $120 value!)
Silver, Gold & Platinum Society
- Same as President’s Circle and receive a private, behind-the-scenes Zoo Tour for six, rental discounts & guest passes.
Become a member by using our online form, visiting the Front Gate, calling the Membership Department at 203-394-6569 or sending an email to email@example.com. Please note: all memberships are valid through the end of the month listed on your membership card. For example, a membership expiring April 2015 may be used through April 30, 2015.